Pre-2006 Pensioners and Family Pensioners

  1. What are the benefits due to me based on the Government of India’s decision on the recommendations of Sixth pay Commission on pension?

You should have received the enhanced pension w.e.f. 1 Jan 2006 and 40 % of the arrears accruing to you, as per the resolution of the Government of India notified in the Gazette of India on 29 August 2008 and OMs No. F. 38/37/08-P&PW dated 1 Sep 2008 (, 3 Oct 2008 ( and 14 Oct 2008 (

  1. I am drawing my pension from a bank. What am I required to do for the bank to credit the revised basic pension and 40% of the arrears mentioned in the answer above into my pension account?

You are not required to initiate action at all. The Pension Disbursing Authorities (the Bank or PAO or Treasury from whom you receive pension) have been ordered by the Department of Pensions & Pensioners Welfare to initially compute your revised basic pension and to directly make the payment of the revised basic pension and 40% of arrears accruing from January 2006 by crediting your account by 30th Sep 2008.

  1. Can I get the detail of the revised basic pension due to me and the arrears paid to me?

The Bank branch from where you draw your pension should provide you with a pension slip and make entries in your half of the PPO on your request. They are also required to provide you with a Due and Drawn Statement to show the detailed calculations of the pension drawn by you since Jan 2006 and the amount due to you as per the orders of GOI The amount of difference between the amount due to you and amount drawn should be indicated in this statement and will be the arrears paid to you.

  1. What is the revised basic pension due to me w.e.f. 1 Jan 2006?

To arrive at your revised basic pension please follow these steps:

    1. Pension based on normal fixation

    As per para 4.1 of the DP&PW OM dated 1 Sep 2008, your revised basic pension w.e.f. 1 Jan 2006 will be arrived at by adding the following:
    i. Basic Pension
    ii. Dearness Pension (50% of basic pension)
    iii. 24% of the sum of Basic Pension and Dearness Pension
    iv. 40% fitment on Basic Pension

    1. Revised Basic Pension based on Minimum of VI PC Pay band plus Grade pay

    As per para 4.2 of the DP&PW OM dated 1 Sep 2008 read with the DP&PW OM dated 3 and 14 October 2008, if your qualifying service was 33 years, your pension should not be less than 50% (30% in case of family pension) of the minimum of the pay band plus grade pay under the VI Pay Commission corresponding to the scale you retired from (concordance with IV and V Pay Commission scales given in the Annexure I of DP&PW OM dated 14 October 2008). In case your qualifying service was less than 33 years, your pension will be reduced pro-rata.

    1. Maximum of a. or b.

    Take the maximum of the two enhanced basic pensions calculated in sub-paras a. and b. above as your enhanced basic pension w.e.f. 1 Jan 2006.
    Suppose at the time of your retirement on 31 Jan 2000 after a qualifying service of 30 years, your basic pension was Rs. 13000 as you had retired from the scale of Rs. 24050-650-26000.
    By applying a. (normal fixation method) the revised basic pension w.e.f. 1 Jan 2006 is Rs. 29380 by adding the following:
    i. Rs. 13000 (Basic Pension)
    ii. Rs. 6500 (Dearness Pension – 50% of basic pension)
    iii. Rs. 4680 (24% of Basic Pension + Dearness Pension i.e. 24% of Rs. 19500)
    iv. Rs. 5200 (40% fitment on Basic Pension).
    By applying b. (based on Minimum of VI PC Pay band plus Grade pay method) the revised basic pension is Rs. 37750 for full qualifying service (33 years) as the V Pay Commission scale Rs. 24050-650-26000 has been revised to Rs. 75500-80000 in the VI Pay Commission. However, the qualifying service being 30 years, your revised basic pension will be Rs.34318
    Therefore, your revised basic pension is Rs. 34318 being the maximum of Rs. 29380 and Rs. 34318.

    1. Additional Quantum of Pension based on Age for those aged 80 and above

    As per para 4.5, an additional quantum of pension is admissible to Pensioners/family pensioners above the age of 80 as per the table provided in the DP&PW OM dated 1 Sep 2008.

    Age of Pensioner/FamilyPensioner Additional Quantum of Pension
    From 80 years to less than 85 years

    20% of revised basic pension/family pension

    From 85 years to less than 90 years

    30% of revised basic pension/family pension

    From 90 years to less than 95 years

    40% of revised basic pension/family pension

    From 95 years to less than 100 years

    50% of revised basic pension/family pension

    100 years or more

    100% of revised basic pension/family pension

    Suppose you are 81 years old in Feb 2006 and your revised basic pension /family pension has been fixed at Rs.13152 on 1 Jan 2006. The additional quantum payable to you will be 20% of the basic pension /family pension i.e. Rs. 2630 till you are 85years old. Dearness relief will be payable on this quantum also.

  1. When will I get my arrears?

As per Para 12 of OM date 01-09-2008 your enhanced basic pension and 40% of your arrears should have been paid to you by 30 Sep 2008 or before by Pension Disbursing authority.

Based on grievances received, the Department of Pensions & Pensioners Welfare have issued clarifications vide OM No. 38/37/08-P&PW(A).pt.II on 03-10-2008 and vide OM No. 38/37/08-P&PW(A).pt.l 14-10-2008 and required that the enhanced pensions/family pensions and arrears thereof should be disbursed within a week of the date of issue of the clarification of 14-10-2008 in accordance with the ready reckoner and the additional quantum of pension to pensioners aged 80 years and above.

The last date for all cases being covered including the provisions of para 4.2 of the DP&PW OM dated 1 Sep 2008 based on the clarifications and directives in this DP&PW OM was 14 Nov 2008.

  1. Is it possible that the Bank may delay my enhanced pension/arrear payment if the money from the Government for my pension/ arrears has not reached the Bank branch?

Never. The Banks are required to obtain re-imbursement from the Government after they credit the pensioner each month.

  1. My Date of Birth /my scale of pay at the time of retirement/qualifying service is not available with the Pension Disbursing Authority (PDA), What do I do?

The bank was required to obtain the same from the Accounts Office which issued your PPO/CPAO and conclude the payments within the dates mentioned above.

You may also apply to the Head of Office who sanctioned your pension /family pension and expedite the revised authority indicating the Date of Birth, of pensioner and family pensioner (spouse), scale of pay at the time of retirement/qualifying service and get it sent to CPAO for onward transmission to the bank (PDA).

  1. I am the legal heir of my family. Both my parents are dead will I get the arrears of pension?

The payment of arrears to legal heirs will be governed by Para 23.1, 23.2 & 23.3 of the Scheme for payment of pensions to Central Government Civil pensioners by Authorised Banks

  1. My pre-1996 pension has not been revised. Will the ready reckoner provided in the DP&PW OM dated 1 Sep 2008 help me in getting the revised pension 2006?

No, first you have to get your pension revised as on 1 Jan 1996 and then this revised pension should be used as a base to calculate the revised basic pension as per VI Pay Commission w.e.f. 1 Jan 2006.

  1. Will the Accounts Office who issued my PPO revise my Pension also?

Yes. In all Pre-2006 cases, the concerned Head of the Department will revise the authority indicating the revised basic pension and other details including the Date of Birth of the Pensioner/Family Pensioner, Scale of Pay at retirement, Qualifying Service. This will be endorsed to the Banks through CPAO.

  1. Will I get Dearness Relief on my revised pension/family pension?

Yes, you will get Dearness Relief as applicable from time to time applied on the sum of basic revised pension/family pension and additional quantum of pension/family pension based on age. The rates of Dearness Relief before and after VI Pay Commission are given below:


Pre-Revised (old Rates)

Post Revised (New Rates)



















  1. If I find that the calculations are not correct or I have been paid less to whom should I approach?

First you may contact your paying branch and their Corporate Office. If not satisfied then kindly approach your department through written representation as well as the Grievance Cell of DP&PW. Your department will send a revised authority if justified to the Bank through the CPAO to revise your pension.

  1. Is the Constant Attendant Allowance admissible to all disabled pensioners irrespective of the date of retirement (i.e. before or after 1.1.2006)?

Yes, it will be admissible from 01-01-2006 to all disabled pensioners, who retired with 100% disability under CCS(EOP) Rules and fulfilled the conditions mentioned in D/o P&PW’s OM dated 2.9.2008.

Post 2006 Pensioners

  1. I am a Post 2006 Pensioner. Who will revise my pension?

    You have to exercise your option for revision of pay and pension and submit the required revised options to your department last served which sanctioned your pension. On receiving the case, the concerned PAO will revise your pension and send the revised authority to CPAO for onward transmission to the bank for the payment of revised basic pension and the arrears. But you will get only 40% of arrears payable during 2008-2009.

  2. My spouse is a Pre-2006 Pensioner but expired after Jan 2006. Will I get arrears?

    Yes, the life time arrears will be paid to you being the spouse. The family pension also should be started by your bank automatically & revised family pension will be paid as per 6th Pay Commission.

  3. Can I get details of my arrears?

    Yes you should get a Due and Drawn statement, pension slip and endorsement in your half of the PPO of the revised basic pension from your paying branch. Even if your paying bank has a CPPC for centrally computing/ calculating the revision, these details should be made available to you at the paying branch for your convenience.

  4. If my postal address has been changed to whom should I report for changing the same in all official records?

    Please inform your department who will get a revised authority issued by PAO, CPAO on receipt of the same ensure that the revision authority indicating the changes is sent to the bank. Please ensure the changes are made so that PAO/CPAO can send your authority at your correct address.

  5. If I have changed my paying branch between 2006 to 2008 to whom should I inform?

    In case your bank has been changed, kindly ensure that originating bank has sent the information of the changed address to the CPAO in annexure 21.You may also inform the changed address to your department who will be issue the revised authority incorporating the changes and send to your bank through CPAO.

    • sunita
    • August 11th, 2009

    Dear sir,

    My mother is a widow/family pensioner,my father was retired on 31-12-1984 when his basic pay 650/-(pay scale 550-750),my mother’s basic pension as on 01-01-2004 Rs. 1650/-(excluding DP),now she has drawn 3729/-(basic pendion),is her basic pension refixed if yes what is her basic pension?


      • Khanna Arvind
      • September 9th, 2009

      check revised pension on pension portal site

      • I am a retired ICAR pensioner and drawing my pension through SBI, Thanjavur since 1.4.2003 and I have received my revised sixth pay commission new pension as well as 40% arrears amount w.e.f. 1.1.2006 to 31.12.2008. So far I have not received balance 60% sixth pay commission arrears amount and please confirm me when will I receive the same as other central govt. employees already got it before dasara itself. please expedite this issue at the earliest for which act of kindness I shall be ever grateful to you.

  1. Dear Sir
    The 6th pay commission has fixed the increment date first July every year.
    the increment will be given after completing the one year of service suppose a person retiring in the month of June i.e. 30th June, the person is loosing his last increment which is a heavy loss in the pension. similarly in the 6th pay commission has given the benefit to those who has increment date on 1st January adding a increment before fixation in such a case why cont the last increment benefit should be given to those who are retiring in the month of June end.

    • n ramaswami irps
    • September 20th, 2009


    i retired in 1991 in selection grade 4900-5700 and was getting minimum pension (fifty percent of the grade in which i retired) I had a commutation of 30% upto january 2006 which was restored later. based on vth pay commission i got the minimum of 50% of basic pay of 14300 and now i am fitted in pb iv with grade pay and getting pension of rs. 23050 plus da as applicable. since i am very old now i am unable to work out my arrrears upto august correctly. will anyone correctly work out my arrears 40% and 60% now payble to my e mail address. thanks.


    5 fo

    • Vipin
    • September 24th, 2009

    Best wishes

    i took vrs from indian railways in 2007 .my arrears that i have received in sept /15th 2009 is not accompanied by calculation sheet/any explanation .Would it be 40% or entire amount. there is a govt g.o. that
    all arrears 60% etc must be paid by 30-9-09 so could it be final amount.? the bank has not received the revised pension order and i am receving old pension

      • Khanna Arvind
      • September 27th, 2009

      file compliant.
      reserve copy for RTI.

    • Bhaskar Zope
    • September 27th, 2009

    I will be 80 years old on Dec.30,2010.Whether I will get enhanced pension( 20 %extra )
    on 1st Dec. 2010?

    Dr.Bhaskar Zope

      • Khanna Arvind
      • September 27th, 2009


    • Sourav guha roy
    • October 13th, 2009

    Sir, my mother receives family pension of my deceased father, but she did not get medical allowance from the bank. Is she not entitled to get it? another question, has the pay commission increased the year from 7 to 10 for the family pension holder in case the pensioner died within 7 yrs from the date of his retirement? plz send your reply.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • October 27th, 2009

      yes and yes

    • Prashant
    • October 15th, 2009

    Dear Mr. Arvind

    My father retired on 1st nov’08 and had recieved the 40% of basic pension as commutation.

    But he expired after recieving the commuted pension in Jan’09.

    Now is mother (Family pensioner) entitled for taking the benefit of arrears on commutation value or not? Pl reply.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • October 27th, 2009

      she will recieve enhanced pension(50%of last pay drawn)

    • Parmarth Suman
    • October 27th, 2009

    Dear sir,
    I have joined Govt. Service on 20/06/2006 as Assistant(G) Gr.III payscale 3050-75-3950-80-4590 and after 6th pay fixation my pay has been fixed on 20/06/2006 to Rs.5830 + G.P. Rs.1900 = Basic Rs.7730/-
    I have been promoted to Assistant (G) Gr.II pre revised pay scale of Rs.4000-6000 on 21.06.2009, and I opt to fix may pay to the date of increment, what will my basic on 1st July, 2009 and what convance allowance is given to me. plz help me.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • October 27th, 2009

      first calculate by yourself.

    • K.V. Balasubramanian
    • October 29th, 2009

    My father was a pre 2006 S.railway pensioner. He expired on 06.01.2008. I applied for the arrears of pension from 1.1.2006 to 06.01.2008 to the bank in 2008. The bank said that they have not received orders. Now orders have been issued for payment of remaining 60% of pension arrears to all central pensioners. i want to know whther govt orders issued for paymnet of full arrears to deceased pensioners.

    K V Balasubramanian

      • Khanna Arvind
      • October 29th, 2009

      you wiil get pension arreaer from 1/1/06 to 6/1/2008. File a RTI application to know the status.

  2. Sir,as per new pension scheme juniors (below rank pers also) get more pension from seniors.why, remove the orders immediately and give effect all pensionery benefits as per recommendation of 6th cpc report to pers w.e.f 1.1.06.Also give suggesion regarding what we can do court case or bhook hartal kindly reply me

    • Darshan Singh
    • November 12th, 2009

    Dear Sir, I retired on superanuation on 30th sept.2009 from IGIB (CSIR). I had a balance of 298 EL and 148 HPL and as leave encashment I was paid for 299days. The admn.has calculateed as 298 EL + 2HPL=300.Thereby making 299 full days. Or should it have been 298EL + 4HPL making 300 full days. Please advise.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • November 12th, 2009

      the stand taken by your office is correct one.

    • K.S.Sharma
    • November 25th, 2009

    I am retired on feb 2007 please confirm me when I will get the 6th pay commission pension.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • November 25th, 2009

      contact your office.

    • artnavy
    • December 4th, 2009

    My mother is drawing family pension (civilian pension from defence accounts) since 1995. Her basic pension was 1650 on 1st jan 2006. I am told that her revised pay should be 3729. Is it correct? What will her pension be for the period 2006 to 2009 half yearlywise as the DA changes every six months? I need to take up the matter with the pension disbursement authorities as I find my calcuation based on the DA does not tally with what is being given to her. Please send a reply on the email id given. Thank you in advance.

    • prashant nawathe
    • December 15th, 2009

    namskar sir,
    my mother retired in oct 1986 when she gets Additional Quantum in pension

      • Khanna Arvind
      • December 15th, 2009

      from 2006

  3. I was working as Senior clerk in Coffee Board and availed VR on 4.1.2006 after serving for 22.5 years. At the time of my leaving the department the basic pension was fixed at 2964 (my old scale was 4800). After the implementation of VI pay commission the department has refixed my basic pay at 11330 and fixed the new pension as 4635. Please inform me whether the calculation is correct as I am afraid that the new pension has not been fixed at par.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • December 17th, 2009

      Please see my latest post on pension fixation.

    • diwakar
    • January 1st, 2010

    my father was retired on 31/08/2007 and his increment date is 01/09 will they get increment in pension fixation after 6th cpc
    thank you


    • Patel Harshad
    • January 28th, 2010

    My old basic on 1-1-2006 was 18300 with pay scale 12000-420-18300.I retiered on 14th june 2007.How I calculate my pension. Please show me calculate formula

  5. I availed retirement as on 4.1.2006 as a senior clerk in Coffee Board. I had served the department for 22 years. My old basic pay at the time of retirement was 4800/. My pre-revised basic pension was fixed at 2934/-as on 1.1.2006. After the implementation of VI pay commission what should be my new basic pension.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • February 2nd, 2010

      50% of last pay (basic+gp)

    • Shrikant Puranik
    • February 23rd, 2010

    My mother was getting family pension (railway). She died on 03.08.2009, she got 40% arrear of 6th pay commission and after her death 60% arrear paid to me being a legal heir, As per declaration made at the time of commencement of family pension date of birth of my mother 10.03.1924. However we do not have any kind of proof or evidence regarding her birth date. Pension disbursing authority i.e Post Office has refused to pay arrears of additional pension i.e 20% for 80 years of age and 30% for 85 years of age. Please advice what should i do get above mentioned amount……

    • mangalsainsethi
    • March 14th, 2010

    sir, i aopted vrs wef 23.1.2008 on extreme medical ground after the age of 58 1/2 yrs and served 18 yr 6 month under rule 48B AND FR 56 k. now i am notcompleting 20 yr service nor normal supernuation for full pension as per latest pension welfare om no. 38/37/08 dt 10/12/2009. i got propotionate pension for 20 yrs. pl clarify whether i am entitled for full pension or not. i retired on account of vrs as group A OFFICER

  6. March 17,2010 at 8.14 P.M.
    Sir,My Basic Pension was Rs.4434/- as on 1.5.2001. After implementing Sixth pay commission report, please let me know what will be my present Basic Pension?


    • pranvan G
    • March 21st, 2010

    I am working with CSIR as a Tech. Gr.ii(4)with GP Rs.4600/-
    I Joined in 1980, 1st promotion got in 1987, 2nd in 1997 and 3rd in 2004.
    is there promotion for me? when and in which GP?
    Kindly reply.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • March 22nd, 2010

      the concept of GP starts from 6th pay commission(1/1/2006). you will get promotion as per the csir guideline.

    • April 4th, 2010


  7. As per Income Tax rule, The rebate is give upon Conveyance Allowance is Maximum Rs.800/- (i.e. yearly Rs.9600/-) but my question is that if any person who is getting Conv. Allow. Rs.400 + 22%DA (i.e. Rs.488/-) the whole amount of Rs.488 x 12 is exempted (rebate) from Income Tax calculation or only Rs.400 x 12 (i.e. Rs.4800/-) is exempted from Income Tax calculation.

    Parmarth Suman

  8. As ministrial service the Grade pay of Assistant Gr.I of Rs.4200/- has already been revised to Rs.4600/-, when It will be regulised in CSIR setup.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • April 12th, 2010

      wait & watch.

    • namita
    • May 14th, 2010

    my father retired from central ordnance depot in 1977.he expired in mother is drawing family pension PPO her exact date of birth is not mentioned but her age is mentioned as 50 years.pension disbursing authority is insisting that for availing the benefit of enhanced pension for pensioner above 80 years exact date of birth has to be incorporated in PPO ,mentioning of age in PPO will not be considered .kindly clarify and guide.I have read the related circular addressed to all pension disbursing authority issued by government .but confused on said point.i felt that if age is mentioned in PPO that will serve the purpose.
    thanking in anticipation

  9. sir
    i am sudhir kumar pal i am 86 years age but i fail to understand that whether i get age benefit or not ? several time i submitted the letter to my paying bank but they are not response properly.
    Please tell me what should i do. my date of birth 1924 i retaired on
    31/03/1982 at that time salary was

  10. sir
    i am sudhir kumar pal i am 86 years age but i fail to understand that whether i get age benefit or not ? several time i submitted the letter to my paying bank but they are not response properly.
    Please tell me what should i do. my date of birth 1924 i retaired on
    31/03/1982 at that time salary was, at present i get pension rs,
    10600 only

      • Khanna Arvind
      • July 12th, 2010

      Did they revised your pension under 6th cpc?
      sought the information under RTI act.
      send their reply and your grievances to PMO cell, seriously.

  11. Respected sir,
    My Father sri sudhir kumar paul retuired Railway Employee E.Rly. Sealdah. He was Hd. Clerk, in Personnel Branch. at the time of retirement his pay was 600/ (Six hundred only). Period of service from 05.04.1945 to 31.03.1982. His date of birth 01.04.1924. Previously i came to know from Pension Paying Bank that 01.01.2006 my father basic Pay was 6043. My father is suffering from memory loosed. So, he could not tell details properly. I am having only this above mensione records. Now he is 86 years old. He is not getting age benefit.

    In this regards, I like to know how much pension he should get ?
    and how i come to know the details ? i have give several times of letters from 2008 to paying bank about age benefit. Last month the Paying bank given near about ten thousands extra with pension. When i asked them about extra money they told that is age benefit money. I fail to understand how can it possible the five years arreal only around ten thousand. I asked them. They replied that u calculate and submit us what amount will be then we will check.
    So, Sir, you are requested to guide me how can we get the exact money ? sir myself also 80% handicapped person i cannot going here and there. That’s why i dont know how i solve this.
    thanking you,

    Your faithfully,
    Prabir Kumar Paul

  12. sir
    i am not getting reply still now.
    Pls. do needfull.

    • G B D’souza
    • July 21st, 2010

    I am KVS pensioner [ Retired teacher from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan] in the year 1999, drawing a fixed Medical Allowance of Rs100 pm
    Am I eligible for the recent hike in FMA to Rs 300 by the central Govt for the pensioners who are not availing the CGHS facilities. KVS pensioners are not eligible for the CGHS facilities all over the nation.?

    • Sarabjit Singh
    • July 29th, 2010

    Dear Mr Arvind
    My father retired from Indian Army on 01 Apr 1979 after completion of 32 years of service. He is drawing his pension as per new scale.He is completing 80 years on 25 Oct 2010.
    What all benefits he will get at the age of 80 years ?
    Plz reply

      • Khanna Arvind
      • July 29th, 2010

      20% increase over revised basic pension.(+DP)

    • kamini
    • August 12th, 2010

    I am a widow and working in Ministry. I have only one daughter and she got married. My other family relative are in my native place(Home Town). Now I am single and no dependents. However, I wish to know can avail Home Town LTC in every year. Please reply.

    • kamini
    • August 12th, 2010

    please reply by my e-mail

    • sheel asthana
    • September 12th, 2010

    after the death of my father(retired from 1990)how much percent of pension will get my mother. my father was an central govt. employee.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • September 12th, 2010

      30 % of last pay drawn.

  13. sir,
    at the time of my basic was rs.14250/-including 50% da in the scale the 6th pay comm.both scales are merged with rs.7500-11500 next upto rs.8000-12000 and gp. at present rs.4800 it will be rs.5400 very present da is 45% gp. rs.4800 now let me know the pension basic and net gross of my pension.service period is full.medical
    awaiting your favourable reply,

  14. sir,
    what i have written above all scales are 5th apy comm. now all scales are merged and new scales is rs.9300-34800/-i have got vr in the year of 2005 oct. now all are correct,what i say.
    in my view which may be changed.
    old basic (rs.9500/2X2.26+2400)X45%DA+RS.300 MEDICALie.pension basic rs.13135-1900 if necessary=rs,11235+5911(da)+medicalrs.300=17446 min. may be changed.let me know the correct figure.
    umapati sarkar

    • chandan kapoor
    • October 1st, 2010

    sir my garnd mother is drawing family pension from MES dept. her age is 94 years… we claimed her old age benefits acc. to 6th pay commission on 1st aug. 2010…sir i just want your advice that how much pension she will get now and from which date her arrear should b calculated…her date of birth is 2-10-1916….rply me sir as early as possible here and send me a mail…thank you…

    • chandan kapoor
    • October 1st, 2010

    sir my e-mail id is…. rply me soon…

    • h.n.gopalaswamy
    • November 26th, 2010

    I took vol. retirement from Indian Railways on 22nd nov.1979 in grade 700-900(111 cpc= 2000-3200 iv cpc= 6500-10500 v cpc) with 27 yrs qualifying service (22 actul + 5 wtge.).All most all the posts in 6500-10500 are upgraded to 7450-1150 (S-13) vide para (ii) of section I and Sl no.Vl-1(chief draughtsman) of Section ll,Part -B-‘Revised pay scales for certain common categories of staff’ under NOTIFICATION by the ‘Ministry of Finance’ (department of expenditure) published in ‘The Gazette of India-Extraordinary. Now my prayer was: (1)Fix my pension at7450/2 x 27/33= 3048 + 1524(50%DP) + 1098 (24 % of4572) + 1220 (40% 0f 3048 ) totalling to 6890. and compare it to 50% of pay corrosponding to the minimum of 7450 in PB-2(VII cpc) which comes to 18460 (13860+4600 GP)/2 =9230, since w.e.f 1-1-2006 the Rule of ‘Qualifying Service’has ceased to exist and the non existing Rule cannot be applied to PBs that have come to effect w.e.f.1-1-2006, against which comparison is made.Further,minimum to 7450 in PB-2 only to be taken and not minimum of PB 2 which is applicable even to a person who was 4 grades below in 5000-8000 (S-9 ) thus equating 7450 to 5000 which is against the principles of Equity,Justice & Fairness Also rationality expressed in para 5.1.33 (chapter 5.1)VI CPC recommendation to be taken into consideration to dispense with the Rule of Qualifying Service.Otherwise there will be 2 class of pensioners -one with ir-rational Rule of QS another without the Rule of QS in the same category of vol. retirees which (creation of 2 class of pensioners in the same category of vol. retirees) is against various judgements of H’onble Supreme Court. Arrears need not be paid but fix pension w.e.f.1-1-2006 as per Rules existing on that date, while the Rule of QS has ceased to exist w.e.f.1-1-2006. I shall be glad if some one takes-up with the Govt. seriously for:(1) comparing pension with reference to PBs corosponding to minimum of the V cpc scale with- out equating 7450 to 5000 etc; and (2) not to apply ceased and non existing and irrational Rule of QS and pro-rata pension to pre-2006 vol. retirees

    • Manoj Kumar Gupta
    • November 27th, 2010

    Dear Sir,
    The Date of birth of my employee is 29.02.1951, Her retirement Date falls on 28.02.2011, Have any guideline for Retirement fixed date like increment date? Kindly availabe the guidelines.

  15. Sir,

    My uncle had opted for FMA (Fixed Medical Allowance) during the time of retirement in 1991 to settle in his hometown.He has now shifted his residence to a city where CGHS facilities are available.How can he change his option from FMA to CGHS.

    S Venkat

    • December 5th, 2010

    my father expired within service in central Govt. my mother was appointed on COMPENSATORY ground and got family pension and her salary with DEARNESS RELIEF on both.Now retired from service whether she will be eligible to get DEARNESS RELIEF on both family and her basic pension?

    • December 5th, 2010


    • vishnu
    • December 18th, 2010

    I want to know that which department issues the gross pension slip.

    • Veerendra
    • February 12th, 2011

    Hello sir my mother getting family pansion from 2006 aug. fixed medical allwonce 300 my mother applicable or nt please infam

    • rajeev dave
    • March 15th, 2011

    Dear sir ,

    we are asking annexure III form how to fill up now single example e.g.old basic 1275/- ,2783 — pl sent me a mail


    • Gaje Singh
    • March 19th, 2011

    Dear Sir

    I want to know whether any further revision being done for post 2006 but prior 03 Sep 08 retirees pension.

    • Hoshias Singh Rawat
    • May 4th, 2011

    With respect, I retired on 2003 from Assam Riffle and drawing my pension from canara bank. The canara bank paid only Rs.5400/- as revised medical but neither pay revised pension nor arrear till date. They said to me you are not entitled to get the same. How it is possible after getting revised medical arrear. I served in Assam Riffle for 23years and retired on 2003. How can I get my financial benefits? Plz. help me in this regard. with thanx.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • May 8th, 2011

      first obtain the relevant information through RTI.

    • Sharad Manerkar
    • May 6th, 2011

    Sharad Manerkar :Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    My father expired in the year 1990. Since then my mother was getting pension through bank till her death recently on 7/4/2011.Now, may I know whether any pension arrears till the period of her death will be credited to her pension account and what is the procedure for the same?

      • Khanna Arvind
      • May 8th, 2011

      for this you have to give succession certificate along with claim for un-disbursed pension .

    • May 25th, 2011

    Sir,I worked as a ASM in RAILWAYS from 19 march 2001,I selected in TRAFFIC APPRENTICE through departmental LDCE exam in 2006,I was sent to ZRTI BSL in NOV 2006,Two year course was completed in DEC 2008,In SM cader I was posted as a SM date 23 JAN 2009,MY pay fixation is still pending,I was ASM in 4500-7000,as per fifth pay commission traffic apprentice grade was 5500-9000.Sir kindly inform me about my pay fixation & seniority. thanking you sir .

  16. sir,Is there any hope of grade pay 4600 for traffic apprentice in near future ,

    • hoshiar singh rawat
    • May 27th, 2011

    As per your advise I got the information under RTI ACT from Canara Bank-stating that you are retired from Assam Riffle and a central pensioner. You are not eligible for ONOP. You are eligible for medical arrear the same has been credited in your account. Plz. let me know am I eligible or not for the revised pension as per PCDA Circular No. 430 dtd on 10/03/2010. I retired after more than 20yrs on 2003 from AR on the rank of HAV(GD). with thanx.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • May 27th, 2011

      You please ask this question to your perent organisation. I am not very much aware of defence pesioners entitlement.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • May 27th, 2011

      However if your query is not properly answered , always get the information through RTI…

    • sohan singh gosain
    • May 28th, 2011

    Respectfully, My father was a Haryana Govt. pensioner (civil).He is no more. Now my mother is getting family pension. She wants her 43yrs old son who is polio-patient (since from childhood), still bachlor and unemployed, can be eligible for the family pension after me. If it is possible then plz. let me know what is procedure for the same. She is eagerly waiting for your kind reply. with regards

      • Khanna Arvind
      • May 28th, 2011

      From your question I am not getting whole problem.
      But What I am understands that is your brother will be elligible for family pension after the death of your mother.
      The rule says: that the pension will pass to eldest son/daughter upto age their age of 25. the to next one. After all other son/daughter become inelligble for family pension then this son will elligble for pension, based on diablity rules under haryana government….

  17. Anita Pande :
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    The Pay and Accounts Officer,
    Central Pension Accounting Office,
    Ministry of Finance, Govt. of India,
    Trikoot- II Complex, Bhikaji Cama Place,
    New Delhi- 110066.
    Respected Sir,
    Sub-: Payment of Family Pension (54 of CCS(P) Rules (Civil)) in the enhanced rate – submission thereof.
    With due respect I Smt. Anita Pande residing at Vill- kola, PO+PS- Mogra, Dist- Hooghly, Pin-712148, West Bengal, W/o- Late Pandab Sakha Pandey, Ex-Supdt of Customs Preventive unit, Kolkata, West Bengal, bearing PPO No- 52679040035-3 dt-7/04, UBI Pension A/C No- 190608, at United Bank of India, Mogra Branch, MOG-244, Mogra, Dist- Hooghly, W.B., Pin-712148, state to the following facts that my husband died on 24/09/2003 in a road accident at the age of only 43 years while is on duty (chasing a track with his team) as a Superintendent of Customs Preventive Unit, Raigang P.U., Raigang, Malda, West Bengal. Therefore, I got family pension (54 of CCS(P) Rules (Civil)) in the enhanced rate upto 24/09/2010 i.e. 7 years from the death of my husband.
    But as per recommendation of 6th CPC as accepted by the Govt. of India has extended for 10 years. As such I am entitle to get family pension in enhanced rate till 24/09/2013 vide para 8.2 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension Dept. of Pension & Pensioner’s Welfare, New Delhi O.M F.No.38/37/08-P & PW(A) Pt.II dated-02/09/2008 read with clarification/modification no.3 of Para 8.2 vide same Ministry’s F.No.38/37/08- P & PW(A) Pt.II dated-02/09/08 staed below for ready reference.
    Para 8.2 dt-02/09/2008 reads.
    “ The enhanced family pension under rule 54(3)(a)(i) shall be payable to the family of a Govt. servant who dies in service from the date of death of the Govt. servant for a period of 10 years, without any upper age limit , Rule 54(3)(a)(i) shall stand modified to this extent……………………..”.
    Point raised for clarification vide para 3 of O.M dt-02/09/2008.
    “ Whether the period of 10 years for payment of enhanced family pension would also apply in the case of a Govt. servant who died before 01/01/2006 and in respect of whom the family pension was receiving enhanced family pension as on 01/01/2006 ”.
    Clarification/modification in para 3 of O.M. dt-02/09/2008.
    “ Yes the period of 10 years for payment of enhanced family pension will count from the date of death of the Govt. servant. These orders will, however, not apply in a case where the period of seven year for payment of enhanced family pension has already been completed as on 01/01/2006 and the family was in receipt of normal family pension on that date”.
    From the above clarification it is clear that I am entitle to get family pension in enhanced rate till 24/09/2013.
    As my family pension as on 6th CPC my basic- RS. 9,605/= in enhanced rate.
    All such reference cases are getting the family pension in enhanced rate. But, I m not get it yet now as I was getting half pension on from 25/09/2010.
    Your early action in this regard will be much appreciated.
    I am grateful to you forever for your kindness in this regard and oblige.
    Enclo-: As above & other same case references.
    Yours faithfully
    PPO No- 52679040035-3 dt-7/04
    UBI Pension A/C No- 190608,
    United Bank of India, (ANITA PANDE)
    Mogra Branch, MOG-244, Mogra, Dist- Hooghly, W.B., Pin-712148.
    W/o- Late Pandab Sakha Pandey
    Vill- kola, PO+PS- Mogra, Dist- Hooghly,
    Pin-712148, West Bengal
    Email id-:
    Copy to-: The P.A.O., Kolkata- IV Comm’tte, M.S.Building, Custom House, Kolkata-1.

    • N.S.MOHAN
    • July 3rd, 2011

    I, was retired on 28 th February 2010,
    As per 6 th pay plan, the retirement is the year end of the particular year, ie December 2010. Is it TRUE.?

    Please reply mail to me

    Thanking you sir,

    Truly yours,

    • virender
    • July 7th, 2011

    Dear sir, please let me know the PDA should pay or not the Bank Rate of Interest as per RBI directives to the following reason: My mother was family pensioner from Food Supply Corporation of India and the PDA has paid Rs. 161,292/- on 01/03/2011 from 01.01.2006 to till date to my mother as her revised pension and arrear as per 6th Pay Commission Recommendations after a long period of more than 2years just a few days before her death without any compensation. it’s true that she had repeatedly requesting to the PDA to pay her revised pension and arrear as early as possible because of her illness and unablity to visit the Bank Premises again and again. But the PDA has ignored her requests and replied every time “No orders from the Head Office till date”. At last, she was paid on 01/03/2011 under RTI Act 2005 when I moved a letter to the Head Office of of the PDA regarding the same. Unfortunately till then her condition had become so deteriorated and died on 11/04/2011 for want of money. She could be recovered very well if she was paid in time. But neither she was paid in time nor compensate her till date.
    It seems that, while releasing her financial benefits, the PDA put aside the GOI and RBI Instructions through its Master Circular to the Pension Disbursing Authority to pay all the Government Pensioners their revised pension and arrear without any delay. If there is any delay in paying pension and arrear, they have to compensate the pensioners at the Bank Rate of Interest plus 2% penalty without claim from the pensioners.
    Dear sir, plz. let me know should I claim or not for the compensation for the delayed period. With regards.

    • Supriya Kr. Roychoudhury
    • July 17th, 2011

    Bhaskar Zope :I will be 80 years old on Dec.30,2010.Whether I will get enhanced pension( 20 %extra )on 1st Dec. 2010?
    Dr.Bhaskar Zope

    • Supriya Kr. Roychoudhury
    • July 17th, 2011

    sir, I had retired voluntarily from central govt service wef 01.5.2004. My last basic was 6900/-(10,350/- including 50% d.p.). My pension was fixed as 3939/- p.m. and my reduced family pension was 3105/- w,e,f 02.6.2023 as my D.O.B. is 02.6.1959. My superannuation was at 57 years of age i.e. on 30.6.2016. My pension after 6th C.P.C. has been fixed as 5936/- p.m. and reduced family pension fixed as 4679/- to be effected w.e.f. 02.6.2023 in the pay scale of 9300 with grade pay 4200/-. Everything is very clear except the figure of reduiced family pension shown as 4679/-. Kindly clarify how this figure has come and what is the procedure of calculation. Thanks for your kind co-operation.

    • s.k. roychopudhury
    • July 18th, 2011

    Sir, I took V.R. from central govt service(CRPF) wef 01/5/2004.

    • July 21st, 2011

    Both husband and wife were Govt. Employees . Both were drawing Pensions .Wife , 75 years age dies . Husband is 79 years old. On HIS attaining the age of 80 years , will he get
    a) his own pension +dearness allowance +20 % additional pension +dearness allowance on the 20 % additional pension+ family pension +dearness allowance on family pension +20 % additional family pension +dearness allowance on additional 20 % family pension

      • Khanna Arvind
      • August 28th, 2011

      he will get own pension+20% of pension and DA on both part and, Family pension + 20% of family pension and DA on both part

    • govind singh
    • July 21st, 2011

    Dear Sir,
    Dated on 1-7-2007,My pay was RS 17010 (Basic=12810 and G.P.=4200 ), after one year(1-7-2008) which increment amount will be correct Rs 510 or Rs 520?

    • shashi nath mishra
    • July 31st, 2011

    It is HSG grade-2 retired on 30-09-1992 on the scale of 1950. what will be the present basic pension?

    • August 23rd, 2011

    On my transfer from Bangalore to Kolkata, I travelled by Air India. My office gave air fare but denied taxi fare from residence to Bangalore Airport and Kolkata Airport to office.

    They opine that Composite transfer grant includes taxi fare also. For transfer and LTC, fare from airport or railway station is allowed.

    Is this correct when Finance Ministry circular dated 23.09.2008 states that road mileage applicable to tour is also applicable to transfer.

    Kindly clarify correct position regarding road mileage on transfer.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • August 28th, 2011

      the road fare is admissible under trasfer also.

    • Dr. Seshadri Kannan
    • August 28th, 2011

    Der sir/madam: I am retired from GOI,bhabha atomic research centre, mumbai,on 31.12.1987, in scientific officer “F” grade. MY PPO C/SC/1250 (BARC/PEN/994) Pay Band 37400-67000.
    I have asked for a revised PPO (as recommended by the 6th Pay commission) from the Accounts Officer, BARC and have reminded 3 times, in the last 2 years, and so far no response. I am particular about this because, in the present PPO, my wife’s date of birth is not entered, and this is important now especially in the event of my wife’s surviving after my death. Her date of birth is 19th June 1930, and copy of the document was sent also to the BARC.I request you to tell me what I should do, whom should I make further request.
    Dr. Seshadri Kannan

      • Khanna Arvind
      • August 28th, 2011

      Ask the relevant question under RTI act

        • Dr. Seshadri Kannan
        • November 1st, 2011

        Can you guide me how to apply under RTI act.If there is a form, kindly send me.

    • rahul
    • September 12th, 2011

    my father was a central govt employee he retired on 31 aug 2004 and w recieved pension from the govt , his death ocurred on feb 2008 and my mother recieved family pension on his behalf , I want to know as per the sixth pay comission family pension is enchanced to 10 years by 7 yrs, will it be applicable in my case if yes can u please tell me the order number and date


    • rahul
    • September 13th, 2011

    my father retired on 31 aug 2004 as a central govt employee,he was recieving pension after retirement he died on 28 feb 2008 and my mother recieved family pension from govt, i just want to know as the enhanced family pension is increase to 10 years by 7 yrs will mother get the benefit if yes , then pls provide me the circular no.

  18. my father retired on 31 aug 2004 as a central govt employee,he was recieving pension after retirement he died on 28 feb 2008 and my mother recieved family pension from govt, i just want to know as the enhanced family pension is increase to 10 years by 7 yrs will mother get the benefit if yes , then pls provide me the circular no.

  19. Dear sir/madam, I am retired from GOI, DAE,kakrapar Atomic Power Staton on 31.01.2002in scietific officer grade ‘G’. mY PPO NO 462950200545,Dairy noPR21106916,pAY BAND 37400-67000(6PC)GRADE PAY8900.As per CPAO letter no462950200545/688482/A1 Dated15.03.2011,revised pension fixed Rs.23150 and reduced pension Rs19684 w.e.f 01.01.2006. Accordingly pension paid RS.31491(RP 19684+51%of BP Rs.23150)for April and May 2011 with arrears. But since JUNE 2011 till date pension paid Rs.25390. reason not known to me.I wrote to STATE BANK OF INDIA , TARAKESWAR(1865)where pension paid to my account no.10772652307 on 04.08.2011. But no reply.You are requsted to look in to the matter and do the need ful. thanks. from: RAJENDRA NATH SINGHA ROY

    • Lt.Col.(Retd) Mrs. KJ.Frenzy
    • September 26th, 2011

    Dear sir ,
    I retd as a Lt.Col. from the MNS core on 31 Aug 2000 after 22yrs,8 months service.My date of commissioning is 31/12/1977.My last drawn basic pay was Rs 13100. My basic pension was Rs 5446,commuted amount was Rs 2341,and residual pension was Rs 3105.
    I am drawing now a total of Rs 16245 including DA as pension from my bankers . I feel i am presently paid less amount after the revision .How much should my pension be and how much arrears am i supposed to get.
    Thanking you.
    Lt.Col.(Retd) Mrs. KJ.Frenzy

    • Anand
    • September 28th, 2011


    My Mother retired in April, 2001 from BARC. She passed away in May 2004. My father has been receiving Family Pension since then.
    I hear that, in the 6th pay commision recomendations accepted; the mandatory period for Family pension has been increased to 10 years. I have 2 questions:
    1) Has there been an increase in the mandatory family pension payment period from 7 to 10?
    2) Is this period applicable from the date of death of the pensioner or the date of retirement?

    • Anand
    • September 28th, 2011


    My Mother retired in April, 2001 from BARC in Grade ‘G’. She passed away in May 2004. My father has been receiving Family Pension since then at enhanced rate from May 2004.
    As per the 6th pay commision recomendation; the mandatory period for Family pension has been increased from 7 to 10 years.

    * Is this 10 year period applicable from the date of death of the pensioner or the date of retirement? Please provide reference to the Govt Circular.
    * Is this change applicable to both Govt servants who died while in service as well as to a penshioner?

    Please reply at the earliest. Matter urgent.

  20. Dear Sir, I was released from Central Industrial Security Force on 31.07.2006 on VRS / Voluntary Retirement from Service, Can I entitled to get a Payment of Commutation Value of additional amount of pension as per para 9.3 of 6th Pay Commission? Please send the response to us.
    Thanks and Regards

    • Suguna Balasubramanian
    • October 11th, 2011

    Orders providing pension slip to Central Government Pensioners have been issued by Reserve Bank of India to all the Nationalised Banks and its associated Banks. But it is seen only the State Bank of India has been complying with the above orders. But other Banks viz. Allahabad Bank, IOB, Indian Bank, etc in Chennai have not been issuing slips. Will the authorities concerned issues directives to do the needful please.

    • sushil johri
    • November 17th, 2011


    • kumar
    • November 29th, 2011

    kumar :Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Sir, I went on deputation from a central govt. office to another central govt. office on 28.1.2008 for 3 years. Meantime my parent dept. became corporatized(wholly owned by Govt. of India) wef 1.11.2008. Still I continued in the borrowing dept. and tried for absorption, but my parent dept. didn’t issued NOC, so I was repatriated on 28.1.2011. Since my parent dept. was corporatarized, I opted for pro-rata pension. Before deputation my GP was 2400 and in deputation period my GP was 4200/-. My pension was settled as on 1.11.2008 on the GP of 2400, whereas my last pay in deputation was on 4200. Retirement has been awared me when I was on deputation, but pension was settled only on previous pay. kindly advise me which Last pay has to be taken for my pension settlement.

  21. Sir,
    I retired on 31-1-1997 and at present my basic pens;ion fixed at
    The details are as under:
    Date of Birth 27-01-1939
    Date of entry into Govt.service(Finance I.T. Dept.) 12-11-1956
    Date of ending Service 31-1-1997.
    Post Held at the time retirement ….. Inspector
    Total Length of Service 40 years o Month 3 days.
    At present my Basic pension Rs. 9836.00
    My pay structure = Pay Band 9300-34800 Grade Pay 4600/-

    Kindly inform me what will be the present revised pension as per
    Pay BHand & Grade pay.

    • A.K.Karna
    • December 10th, 2011

    My father retired from Education Deptt. of the then Bihar Govt. (now Jharkhand) on 31.12.1983 at the age of 58 yrs. His date of birth is 01.01.1926.
    I want to know:-
    a) Will he get the enhanced pension benefits of 20/30% after attaining the age of 80/85yrs?
    b) If yes,where should he approach for the same?
    c) Will he get the arrears?

    Pl. reply at the earliest on

      • Khanna Arvind
      • January 10th, 2012

      I am sorry to say that I am not very aware of pension rules prevalent in jharkhand.

    • Brij Bhushan
    • December 21st, 2011

    What is the exact date from which the increased pension/family pension is to be given to those existing pensioners who had completed 80 years of age even before 1-1-2006

      • Khanna Arvind
      • January 10th, 2012

      On the 1st of date in the month they complete 80 year of their life.

    • G P Sharma
    • December 23rd, 2011

    Dear sir/mam, I am retired from GOI on 29th feb 2004. my pay scale was 10000-15200.last pay drawn was 10650.The sanctioned pension is 4158 wef 1st march 2004. Recently CAT has given a decision that pensioners retired prior to 1/1/2006 will also avail same pensionary benefits as being given to post 2006 pensioners. kindly advice how my pension will be revised based on the recent courts CAT of dated 8/11/2011. With regards.

      • Khanna Arvind
      • January 10th, 2012

      This will rectify the anamoly due to minimum 50% pension of post 2006 pensioner.

    • shivmohan singh
    • January 2nd, 2012

    I have granted pay scale of 5500-9000 in 2004 according to assured progression scheme in 2004. kindly tell me what should be my grade pay according to 6th pay commission recommendation ?

      • Khanna Arvind
      • January 10th, 2012

      your GP will be 4200.

      • The Central pensioners and family pensioners are entitled for increased pension of 20% , 25% and so on for those above the age of 80 years, 85years and so on, Where there is no entry of Date of Birth in the PPO, the basis for determining the age has been decided to be the documents like PAN Card etc,.In the case of my sister, who is a railway family pensioner, the increased pension is requested on the basis of PAN Card.The Bank while accepted to pay the same with prospective date have declined to pay arrears from the date of eligibility on the pretext that she now applied for the same.I have verified the full circulars on the matter and found nowhere such restriction by the Govt for payment of arrears. Will you please oblige me in sending clarification as to whether such restrictions exist and bank is correct on their argument?

    • rahul kumar
    • January 12th, 2012

    my father retired on 31 aug 2004 as a central govt employee,he was recieving pension after retirement he died on 28 feb 2008 and my mother recieved family pension from govt, i just want to know as the enhanced family pension is increase to 10 years by 7 yrs will mother get the benefit if yes , then pls provide me the circular no. i am still waiting for ur response pls help soon thanks.

  22. I took VR in Oct. 2007 from NIFFT, Ranchi financed by
    Ministry of HRD, GOI. My service duration there was for
    21 years and four months. I am given pro-rata pension.
    But according to VI pay Commission, should I get full

    • shipra aggarwal
    • January 22nd, 2012

    good evening sir,
    i m having a pending promotion case in haryana education department… which i don’t want. and my current pay grade is 5400..
    my question to u is that if in case i don’t take this promotion … will my pay scale change..

    • Kamaljit K
    • January 26th, 2012

    My husband retired as Subedar in 31-3-1991, died on 26-6-1999, last basic pension drawn was Rs.1800/- I am family pensioner banks is paying me pension, in 5th Pay Jan-96-to-May-99—Rs.1391, from June-99-to-31-Dec-2005—Rs.2732, in 6th Pay Jan-2006—Rs.3500, from Oct-2007-to Dec-2008—Rs.1391, from Jan-2009-to-Dec-2011—Rs.3500, What will be fixed on 1-1-96 and on 1-1-2006. I have asked to bank they said that they have already revised pension in 5th pay but my passbook and print out taken from bank showing that they were paying Rs.1391 in 1996 onwards, then Rs.2732 in June-1999 onwards, Rs.3500/- in 2006 onwards. How it is possible that they have revised.

    • K.C. Sharma
    • February 11th, 2012

    Dear Sir,
    I, K.C. Sharma was working in Ministry of Commerce Deptt. as Stenographer and resigned from the service after 16 years in 1981 and not getting any pension etc.up till now.

    I want to know whether I am eligible for pension as I have served 16 years Central Govt. Service.

    Hope to receive an early response in the matter

    • h bhushan
    • February 11th, 2012

    Sir, I retired as PGT in selection grade and senior scale from a Kendriya Vidyalaya falling under Regional KVS office at Jammu ( KVS JAMMU REGION, GANDHI NAGAR JAMMU ), in 2003 at my basic pay 13500/-, after putting in 33 yrs service. I received 40% of revised pension. Now then quite some time has passed when there was announcement of 60% sanction of revised pension. I sent an e-mail to the regional office to enquirer about the probable time period of release of the amount due to me.
    I dont know wether I am entitled to this enhancement or not and shall I ever get the arrears due. There is no reply to my e-mail. SBI Chandigarh branch has not received any information from the RO Jammu. So is the position of SBI that disburses my pension, locally. Who else can help me in this regard, please guide. Your help would be an act of a good turn to me

    • February 20th, 2012

    sir, i have retired from from service on superannuation on 31.12.2011 as superintendent of Central Excise from Tambaram II Division of Chennai III Central Excise commissionerate, Chennai . MY PAo & Head Quarters is based at Nunganbakkam high road , Chennai 6000034. My last pay drawn is Rs25350/- and my grade pay is Rs 6600/- . My pension was fixed after commutation as Rs 9585/-. I have given my nominated Bank for drawal of pension is CANARA BANK,,ANNA NAGAR EAST BRANCH, CHENNAI 600102 and my present address is as J BLOCK NO; 1598, 5TH STREET, ANNANAGAR, [OPPOSITE TO CBSE OFFICE] CHENNAI-6000040.. Till today I have not received any communication from your office for drawal of pension. It is humbly requested that my family pension may be finalised and intimated to my present above mentioned Bank as well as to my present address mentioned above. u can also intimate to my e mail as mentioned below. Awaiting your reply pl. THANKS AND REGARDS. M.RADHAKRISHNAN. .

    • vidula
    • February 24th, 2012

    my mother is a retired BMC teacher. she retired on 30th November 2007.. but still she is not getting her pension as per sixth pay scale… whom to complain about this? where to contact. please help

    • vidula
    • February 24th, 2012

    my mother is a retired BMC teacher. she retired on 30th November 2007.. but still she is not getting her pension as per sixth pay scale… whom to complain about this? where to contact. please help.

    • h bhushan
    • March 6th, 2012

    sir, shall I get a reply ever from the moderators. This is in connexion with above written letter dated 11 Feb 2012. h bhushan

    • MVS Ramachandracharyulu
    • March 7th, 2012

    dear sir,
    My grandfather’s name is MS Ramachandracharyulu.
    He worked as Sub-Registrar
    His PP No.215-000027
    Date of Retirement-21-07-1972
    Date of Death -29-07-1996 at Madugula, Visakhapatnam dist.
    he has one son and one daughter, not yet married,her age is 49,
    As per latest GO,she is eligible for family pension? If she eligible, how we contact,please guide me.

    MVS Ramachandracharyulu

  23. Sir,
    I VRS on 28th Feb 2001 and at that time my basic pension is Rs2470/-.
    My details as umder
    PPO No.240550108126
    Dep Border Security Force
    DOB 16 Aug 1953
    D O Joining 09 Dec 1972
    Pay band at that time Rs 4000 – 6000
    Post held at the time of VRS– Asstt.Sub Inspector (R/M)
    Kindly inform my basic pension (at present)+DA+Medical Allowances

    • pavan
    • April 16th, 2012

    Dear Šir
    My father worked in central govt and passed away in 2003 and my mother is drawing pension. As per 6th pay commission 7 years full pension iš extended to 10 years is it true. Please clarify and and order in this regard may please beforwarded thanking you

  1. January 2nd, 2011

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: